LandParker was founded on the simple concept that land is the best investment available today and it should be available to everybody.
We believe that all types of investing have their merits, but real estate, particularly raw land, is our favorite. Here’s a few of the many reasons why:
- Low Costs of Ownership – When you invest in land, unlike other forms of real estate, you don’t have to worry about any unexpected maintenance costs due to things breaking or being destroyed by unruly tenants. The only real costs are yearly property taxes, which are usually very minimal since the county assigns a low tax assessed value to raw land.
- Easy to Understand – You don’t have to worry about stock market crashes, rising interest rates, or other global economic conditions you can’t control or understand. With land, you can take comfort in knowing that you are investing your money in a tangible asset that you can see, touch and truly understand.
- You Can Enjoy It – Land is the only investment that you can actually enjoy while owning it. If you buy a share in a stock, you can’t do anything with it, except stare at it and pray the price goes up. When you own land, you can use it for camping, park an RV on it, hunting, fishing, or build a vacation/retirement home. The opportunities are really only limited by your imagination.
- Land Lasts Forever – Land is the only investment that truly lasts, nobody can ever steal or damage this asset that you own. You can confidently pass it down to your children and grandchildren and know that they are inheriting a valuable piece of property that they can continue to enjoy for generations.
- Scarcity Means Opportunity – Land is the only asset we know of that is truly scarce in this world. As the population continues to grow, raw land will continue to appreciate and become more valuable with the passage of time. As Mark Twain famously said “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore”.
Maximize Profits with Real Estate Leverage
Leverage allows a real estate investor to realize the full benefits from their property increasing in value, while only having to use a small portion of their own cash. The power of leverage is using other people’s money (borrowed) to maximize your profits.
Here are two examples to illustrate how it works:
- Example 1: You have $10,000 to invest, so you purchase a property for $10,000 in cash. The property increases in value the first year by 10%, and is now worth $11,000. The second year, it also increases in value by 10%, so it is now worth $12,100. You have a two-year gain of $2,100 on your original investment of $10,000, which is a compounded annual growth rate of 10%, not too bad.
- Example 2 – use leverage: You decide to use financial leverage and only put $1,000 down on the same $10,000 property. As in the first example, the property is now worth $12,100 after two years. But since you used leverage, you now have a two-year gain of $2,100 on your original investment of only $1,000. This is a compounded annual growth rate of 248%, this is the true power of financial leverage in real estate investing!
At LandParker.com we proudly encourage all customers to take full advantage of real estate leverage in their next property investment. All of our properties have affordable financing options with a low down payment, and low monthly payments.
We firmly believe that everybody should have the opportunity to own land, which is why we setup our easy financing terms:
- Everybody Qualifies – we won’t ever run a credit or background check
- Flexible Payment Terms – we can setup financing that fits your unique budget
- No Hidden Fees – you will have a set payment schedule that you can understand and follow
- No Pre-Payment Penalty – we encourage you to pay down your loan as fast as possible
Head over to our Financing page to read more about the benefits of using our financing option for your next land investment.
Are you ready to invest in some land today? Check out our Available Properties.
Thanks for stopping by, and please don’t hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions about any of our properties or the process of buying and owning land.
– Scott Thomas, founder and owner of LandParker.com
(Hiking in Glacier National Park in Montana)